Pin it plugin

Pin it plugin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Chocolate Spring Rolls

When my Chinese Malaysian friend invited me over for dinner, I knew spring rolls was going to be the show stopper dish, but when said spring rolls for dessert, I had no idea that the suprise is going to be a chocolate lovers delight, it was  chocolate spring rolls. Just with the first bit of it  I was in HEAVEN. The walnuts are a perfect match for the rich dark chocolate, filled in the crispy spring roll wrappers. What next, I couldnt wait to recreate my own chocolate spring rolls. Ofcourse since then none of my Chinese Dinners is incomplete without this HEAVENLY delicious dessert.

Makes  16 Chocolate Spring Rolls

Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 15-20 Minutes

INGREDIENTS
4 spring roll wrappers
155g/4 oz good-quality dark chocolate (with atleast 50% cocoa solids), grated
55 g/2 oz walnuts, chopped
Oil for deep frying

You will need a grater,  a cook's knife, a chopping board, and a metal spoon.

Cut each spring roll wraper into four using a scissor or a knife.

Place a spoonful of grated chocolate and chopped walnuts on each wrapper and close it using water.

Repeat the process for the rest of the spring rolls.

Fry the spring rolls in hot oil, until golden brown
Serve Immediately with whipped cream or vanilla ice-cream.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 Expresso yourself!:

Post a Comment